Saturday, February 19, 2011

Knitting for Babies

My sweet cousin in Arkansas just had a baby girl. I wanted to knit her a couple things and I thought this super cute little cardigan from Susan B. Anderson's Itty-Bitty Nursery and an absolutely precious bunny beanie that I found in the free patterns on ravelry.com would be perfect. 
I added the lady bug from a different pattern book just for a fun bonus. I thought it was cute:)
I had so much fun knitting this sweater. I may even knit one extra just in case I ever have a daughter. 
And with Easter coming up soon I thought this would be darling. The ears don't stay up so I was pretty disappointed with that. I used a soft yarn and I should have chosen a wool yarn or something that was a little stiffer. Oh well, you live you learn. 
Have a happy three day weekend!!!

2 comments: